LED strings, devices, & controllers
New! Mini Singing Trees
Introducing our new Mini Singing Trees for Christmas 2022!
Brighten up any home or workplace with our Mini Trees!
- 27 built-in effects
- Powered by a single USB-C cable
- Select effects and brightness using the buttons on the rear
- Create custom effects with the free Pixo Control App
Custom Engineered in the UK
The design and layout of the LEDs, the controller circuitry, the clamshell case, and the software powering the Mini Trees are all custom designed by us in the UK.
The LEDs used in the Mini Trees are bright enough for daytime, and dim enough for nighttime. The LEDs don't require much power, and can be powered by USB batteries for days.
Create your own Light Show
Create animated light effects synchronised to music with the free Pixo sequencer. Select any audio file, then use our custom sequencer to light up your trees to your favourite tracks!
- Easy to learn sequencer in the free Pixo Control App
- Control all your Pixo devices from one place
- (Coming Soon) Share your sequences with your friends with Pixo Cloud
- (Coming Soon) Control your Pixo devices with xLights for larger shows
Create your own #LivingroomLightshow!
Open for Developers
Based on the RP2040 chip from Raspberry Pi, the built-in Pixo LED controller is open for customisation by developers of all skill levels.
- Edit the Micropython code with the free Thonny editor
- Tweak the existing code, or replace it completely!
- Create your own effects, sequences, and integrations
- API documentation available here
Coming Soon: Pixo LED Controllers
- Control any RGB LED strips
- USB and WIFI options
- Easy for beginners; powerful for professionals
- Free control app
- API documentation for developers
Coming early 2023
Take a look at some of out favourite lighting sequences. Get inspired to create your own #LivingroomLightshow!
Follow us on social media